Polyethylene foam is a small density, low temperature performance and good chemical corrosion resistance, and has a certain physical and mechanical strength of the material, so it can be used for daily products, precision instruments packaging materials, thermal materials, floating materials on the water and the replacement of natural wood, the application of a very wide range of development is very rapid. Polyethylene belongs to polyolefin plastic, characterized by high crystallization, before the crystallization of melting temperature, the resin can hardly flow, and to reach the melting temperature, the entire polymer melt viscosity dropped sharply, so that the bubbles produced during the foaming process is difficult to maintain.
Polyethylene has high crystallinity and rapid crystallization, releasing a lot of crystallization heat from molten state to Crystal State, and the specific heat capacity of fused polyolefin is larger. In addition, it takes a long time for the polyolefin to cool from the molten state to the solid state, which increases the chance of the foaming gas escaping.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The function of car foot mat
- The choice of car foot mat
- The indispensable car cushion in life
- Whether the car foot cushion will affect drivin...
- Effect of changing seasons on the replacement o...
- Main uses of PVC
- The rear shade of the car
- The role of the car shade
- Structure of PVC car foot mat
- Car shade prevents the seat from being damaged ...
- advantage of car floor mat
- Classification of car sunshades one
- Classification of car sunshades two
- The role of steering wheel cover leather one
- The role of steering wheel cover leather two
- Car seat Cushion function
- Car seat Cushion shopping advice